Conservative Punditry - Online Store

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Ace on Charles Johnson and hat tip's

Whole lot of inside baseball going on in this post by Ace.

Quick version, slapping "h/t [insert blog here]" and then lifting the whole story provides no value to the blogger being linked.

Now, as a relative newbie on the blogging scene I found this post very helpful. I now know what not to do. Anyone interested in not pissing off Ace and having him "hoist the black flag and begin slitting throats" should probably read the whole thing*.

Now, if Ace could just tell me what the deal is with getting trackbacks**.

Aaron B. Gardner

* Did I do that right Ace?

** Yeah, I know you aren't Allah and I probably should be asking him rather than you, but I am a newbie without the types of relationships and contacts that you have Ace. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't swim in your toilet, so don't piss in my pool.

ShareThis