Conservative Punditry - Online Store

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Ok so this is my new blog...

I am rather new to the blogosphere, considering the tenure of some. About a year and a half ago I started posting at RedState.com and it has been my home ever since.

Lately I have been wanting to branch out a bit...see where it leads me.


I posted a few of the blogs I wrote at RedState. These explain some of the core beliefs I hold as a conservative and show some of the rhetorical flare that I engage in.

My plan is to talk about more than politcs...although not much more. I will also try to incorporate local political news for the State of Vermont.

I will be posting links to conservatives who need funding, no matter where they are or the level of government.

With a dash of satire, and a whole lot of linking I hope to make this blog not only a success, but an inspiration for material to post at RedState.

Hope you enjoy.

Aaron B. Gardner

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't swim in your toilet, so don't piss in my pool.

ShareThis