Conservative Punditry - Online Store

Thursday, June 10, 2010

I will be abstaining from the World Cup excitement.

I went out for the soccer team in high school, I was 4'6" at the time, and got cut for a cute girl who never played a game all season.

I haven't liked the game since.

I will admit to paying attention when Brandi Chastain* showed her ...errr, sports bra?

Photobucket

What can I say, I was a young soldier deployed to Bosnia at the time and Mia on the t.v. was the closest I was going to get to a woman.

Also, they call it Futball instead of Soccer and that annoys me.

So, no, I will not be joining in the chorus of praise for the World Cup.

Aaron B. Gardner

P.S. The U.S. better kick England's ass.

* I originally had Mia Hamm here instead of Brandi Chastain. A good fellow on twitter corrected my memory for me. Doesn't really matter to me since all soccer players look alike to me. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't swim in your toilet, so don't piss in my pool.

ShareThis