Conservative Punditry - Online Store

Thursday, June 10, 2010

#rsrh Meg Whitman = Joseph Goebbels?

Thank the Lord that Jerry "Moonbeam" Brown is running for CA Governor again.

I mean, if he wasn't we would miss out on such profound insights like this from Politico:

"You know, by the time she's done with me, two months from now, I'll be a child-molesting..." Sovern quoted Brown saying. "She'll have people believing whatever she wants about me."

Then he added, "It's like Goebbels...Goebbels invented this kind of propaganda. He took control of the whole world. She wants to be president. That's her ambition, the first woman president. That's what this is all about."

I don't think Goebbels had the type of money that Meg has, 80 million in a primary!

Oh, and of course Meg didn't participate in the greatest act of genocide of the last century.

But yeah, Moonbeam, we are all Nazi's and we are coming for you!

Aaron B. Gardner

P.S. Might as well let Meg know you are with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't swim in your toilet, so don't piss in my pool.

ShareThis