Conservative Punditry - Online Store

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Will Obama Shut Down the Chicago PD for Torture?

H/t Instapundit for this from the Sun Times

"I could hear someone screaming -- like for help. They sounded like they were deep in distress," Sammy W. Lacey testified at Burge's federal trial Wednesday, attempting to bolster prosecutors' case and abuse claims raised by the now deceased convicted cop killer Andrew Wilson.

Glenn notes that this would probably be getting more attention had it happened at GITMO.

This leads me to ask ... Would it really?

I mean, Obama has been President for just under a year and six months and GITMO is still open despite his promise to close it.

Now if the answer to my title question is "Yes, immediately", and he actually follows through, then we can expect GITMO to be closed around 2032.

Aaron B. Gardner

P.S. Have you read Insty's book "An Army of Davids"? If so let me know if I should too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't swim in your toilet, so don't piss in my pool.

ShareThis